Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed Pepper Recipe
- Green Peppers (at least 1 per person)
- Sweet onions
- Provolone Cheese (2 slices for each pepper)
- Steak-um's Philly Cheese Steaks
- Cut the tops off your bell peppers and clean out the insides. Reserve pepper tops and chop up.
- Place the peppers on a baking sheet and line the insides of each pepper with a slice of provolone cheese.
- Chop onions and cook the onions, chopped pepper tops, and Steak-Ums (broken into pieces) in a bit of butter in a skillet.
- Stuff the peppers with the pepper, onion, Steak-Um mixture.
- Cover each pepper with a slice of provolone cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 10 to 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and mixture is bubbly.
Let me know if you give this recipe a try!